Full Stack Developer - Mobile
IBM Employees may earn a referral bonus for a successful hire.
The IBM Interactive Experience develops complete digital experience for our customers.
Our Canadian Digital Solution development team is a global leader in providing clients with Web, Mobile, or API development services based on emerging technologies. We design and develop custom solutions for a variety of device platforms including Responsive Web, iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Internet of Things (IoT).
We are also helping our client build the next generation of digital solutions.
This position is for the IBM iX team.
Our team is looking for enthusiastic and driven Application Developers with full stack application development skills.
Do you live and breathe mobile? Are you that person who sees opportunity everywhere for digital technology to improve experiences? Can you collaborate and push the envelope to design, develop and implement leading applications for our clients? We want your skills and experience. Bring us your work portfolio and let’s talk!
- 2 or more years of experience working in a true Agile & Scrum environment
- Understanding of current Digital technologies such as API, DevOps, Internet of Things (IOT), Cognitive / Watson, and Big Data analytics
- 2 plus years of experience working in a true Agile & Scrum environment; exposure to Confluence and JIRA or similar tools.
- 1 year experience in developing complex rich mobile/web user interfaces, component, and widgets
- 2 plus years of experience with Mid-tier server and REST API development using Java Spring framework or Node JS
- 1 year in unit testing using frameworks such as Karma, Mocha.js, Jasmine and/or Selenium
- 1 year experience with cloud development platforms such as IBM Bluemix, AWS, or Azure
- 1 year experience with Native or Hybrid mobile app development tools such as iOS, Android, or Apache Cordova
- 2 plus years of experience with database technologies such as SQL, nosql, Cloudant, or Dash DB
- Technical Specialist
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.